RETURNS & REFUNDS
1. The Customer shall inspect the Goods upon receipt of delivery and must notify the Company by letter or email within 3 days if the Goods are damaged. If the Customer fails to do so then the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
2. We are unable to accept return of unwanted goods due to the nature of the product and storage requirements.
3. Where a claim of defective or damage is made & accepted the Customer shall be offered a replacement or a full refund (stock permitting) of the defective goods.
4. The Customer has a duty to take reasonable care of the Goods while in the possession of the Customer. The Goods must remain unused, in their original packaging and stored in a safe and dry environment, however the Customer may open the transport packaging to inspect the Goods.
5. The Company shall not accept damaged or defective goods where in the Company's reasonable opinion the Goods have been mis-used, damaged or destroyed by the Customer, or stored inappropriately in an unsuitable, wet environment by the Customer which may have affected the Goods condition and performance at the time of use.
Fireworks are not to be purchased as gifts on a third party basis.
7. If goods are already in transit, we reserve the right to charge a handling fee (see fig 1.) upon cancellation to the sum of or up to 25% of your total order.
This will be deducted from your refund due to the cost of shipping, packing & transporting fireworks safely.
£100 - 25% handling charge = £75 refund
By using our site we assume you agree with the above guidance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
WE WILL ONLY SELL TO UK CUSTOMERS OVER THE AGE OF 18 - ID MAY BE REQUESTED FOR AGE VERIFICATION.
IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL CATEGORY F2 FIREWORKS OR CATEGORY F3 FIREWORKS TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
IT IS ILLEGAL FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TO POSSESS CATEGORY F2 OR F3 FIREWORKS IN A PUBLIC PLACE.